Valentine’s Day includes some of my favorite things including hearts, cards, sparkles, chocolate, flowers, and most importantly, love. It’s a day for gratitude and reminding the special people in your life how much they mean to you.
I’ve been writing The Other Side of Organized blog for over two years. The blog has gathered a community of people that enjoy conversing and sharing ideas about organizing and life balance. It’s a gift to all of us when you stop by to join the conversation, leave comments, reflect or ask questions. I am thankful for you and all that you continue to share.
To celebrate my favorite holiday and appreciation of you, I’m having a V-Day Organizing Giveaway beginning today, February 14th. One winner will be selected on February 20th. For the giveaway description and contest rules, continue reading.
The V-Day Organizing Giveaway includes goodies that will organize, inspire, relax and delight you. The winner will receive everything described below:
- The Container Store $25 gift card
- Semicolon Document Box from See Jane Work
- Task Clips by Knock Knock
- One Word A Day Journal by Knock Knock
- Dove Chocolate Hearts
- Autographed copy of The Other Side of Organized by Linda Samuels
- Comment on this blog post below with your favorite Valentine’s Day thought, memory, tradition, organizing tip or challenge
- Comment about the giveaway on the Oh, So Organized! Facebook page
- Re-tweet this giveaway on Twitter and include @LindaSamuels when you do
- Subscribe to The Other Side of Organized free monthly e-newsletter for continued inspiration and motivation
- Follow Oh, So Organized! on Pinterest and let me know which of my boards is your favorite
- Do one or all of the above to enter. The more you do, the more times your name will be entered to win (up to 5 total entries!)
What are your thoughts on this love-filled day? I look forward to our conversation about love, chocolate, organizing and more. Happy Valentine’s Day! Wishing you all good luck!