With kids returning to school, schedules changing, pumpkins appearing, and extracurricular activities in full swing, fall prompts us to begin again. As the leaves change colors, it’s a natural cue to rethink the possibilities for better balance, organization, and joy. What motivates you to change? For the Fall Organizing Giveaway, I’ve put together some great organizing goodies and tips to help you shift your focus towards new thoughts and actions.
Fall Organizing Tips
- Inspiration: What helps you move into the “possibility thinking” mode? Are you inspired by reading, listening to music, enjoying nature, or writing? Figure out what works for you. Dreaming is essential. Carve out time to develop new ways of thinking or doing.
- Relaxation: Let’s face it. Life is just busy. Take time to stop doing and allow yourself to just be, even if it’s for 15 minutes. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Sip slowly. Take in the aroma, the warmth, and the pleasure of slowing down enough to appreciate the moments of calm.
- Organization: It’s amazing how a little organization can go a long way in reducing daily stress. Start small. Identify one area that needs your attention. Maybe it’s your handbag, utensil drawer, or incoming papers. Sort, release, and set-up a system that makes the area flow better. One small stress removed will yield amazing benefits.
The Fall Organizing Giveaway starts on October 2nd. One winner will be selected on October 8th. It includes fun stuff that will organize, inspire, relax and delight you. Continue reading for description and contest rules. The winner will receive everything described below:
- Starbucks $25 gift card
- Oh, So Organized! coffee mug
- Purse Perfector handbag organizer
- Working Mom Survival Guide by Suzanne Riss & Teresa Palagano
- Sticky Tab Markers by Semikolon
- Starbucks Caramel Brule Chocolate Bites
- Autographed copy of The Other Side of Organized by Linda Samuels
- Comment on this blog post below with your favorite thing about fall, organizing challenge, or tip
- Comment about the giveaway on the Oh, So Organized! Facebook page
- Re-tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and include @LindaSamuels when you do
- Subscribe to The Other Side of Organized free monthly e-newsletter for continued inspiration and motivation
- Follow me on Pinterest and let me know which of my boards you like best by commenting on this blog post
- Comment on Pinterest about Oh, So Organized!'s new "Organize for Fall" video
- Do one or all of the above to enter. The more you do, the more times your name will be entered to win (up to 6 total entries!)
Come join the conversation about fall, inspiration, organizing and more. Looking forward to hearing from you. Wishing you all good luck!